- Industry - Stock Market scanning platform
- Existing project - Rewriting existing code base written on Java to Kotlin
- Permanent long-term contract with the client after a few months of the trial period on a staffing contract basis
- Full-time workload, 100% remote engagement
- Processing stages - 1 technical interview
We offer you a full-time Senior Kotlin Backend Developer role to continually improve the client's platform's performance, stability, and security while delivering new features and improvements that their customers want. This position is remote, so all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
You'll be a perfect match if you have the following experience:
- Kotlin server-side (not Android)
- Kotlin coroutine flows
- Spring Webflux
- RabbitMQ or Kafka (or similar)
Briefly about the customer:
Our client is the financial technology company that designs, develops, and operates his project – a proprietary Trade Discovery Platform built for highly-active retail equities traders.
His mission from day one has been to empower the home-based trader (aka the “little guy”) with ultra-powerful, real-time algorithmic scanning tools that were once only available to big trading firms.
They’re on a mission to simplify real-time, trade idea generation for millions of stock traders big and small, beginners or highly advanced.
Here are the ways to reach me to get more details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram: @anna_pashtalina